Bliss!

I nipped into Smith’s this lunchtime and fell upon this, the World According to Clarkson, the collected thought’s of Jeremy Clarkson as published in the Sunday Times from January 2001 to December 2003 in the Sunday Times.

I try to limit myself, but I’ve quoted him often enough here to demonstrate that I share quite a lot of Jezzer’s worldview and I will no doubt be inflicting more of his opinions upon you in the coming weeks.

I’d also like to share his passion for gas-guzzling, very expensive sports cars, but a) I don’t have the money and b) I can’t get a job as a presenter on Top Gear.

• Mosher 6th June 2005

I should have that, or one of his earlier books. They were supposed to be free gifts with a subscription to Top Gear magazine, but I never got mine.

Grr.

• Mosher 6th June 2005

P.S. ta for the "pyramid" link!

• Shooting Parrots 6th June 2005

No probs with the Pyramid link. I did wonder whether my memory was playing me false or I was having an Aricept moment.

Enjoy Jezza's book. it's bloody hilarious. Now I must track down his earlier work.

• Mosher 6th June 2005

I would like to enjoy his book, but the buggers never sent it. Grr.

Mind, I cancelled my subscription a few months ago. I realised I was basically buying it to read his article and about 4 other features. Makes more sense to read it in Smiths.

• Mike 7th June 2005

I'll look forward to the quotes appearing on here in the near future.

I don't particularly like the bloke but like you I share a lot of his views on the world.

• Alfie 7th June 2005

I like Jezz…. I always have.
    He's especially good on BBC's Questiontime. He just says it like it is, whilst the collective rat fink politicians all try and waffle their way around the issue.

Jezza for Prezza!….. (I'd have said 'Jezza for Prime Ministrazza ' but it din't really work)

• Shooting Parrots 8th June 2005

Jezza is one of those people I'd have on my list of 'the people you would inite to a dinner party' particularly if I could invite a few right-ons as well.