Is it just me, or is the Blogger comments function misbehaving tonight? Each time I’ve tried to leave a witty and erudite contribution (in my dreams) I’ve been faced with the same word verification: ‘smenita’ and each time it has been knocked back.
So just for fun, a little quiz. I’ll reprise my comments and award points for correct answers, with one point for the subject I was commenting on and two points for the name of the blog, all of which are listed right, but only the Blogger ones obviously:
- It’s political correctness gone sane. I think. Oh is it that time again nursie?
- And how much more money blown at the European Court of Human Rights?
- I could manage five of the first ten, including the hat, lightly fried in butter.
- Ah, but love is young and penniless, while true decadence is wealthy and can be bled.
- You could argue we’re in a fascist regime. But the tourist money is definitely true, not least the ‘rebels’ posing with their blue hair, face furniture etc.
All entries in the comments section please, judges’ verdict final and all that. Except of course you probably can’t because the comments function is up its own junction.
If there is a demand, I shall publish the answers in a day or two. If there isn’t, I shall sink into a sulky decline and pretend there was anyway.
UPDATE: The answers are now on the comments page.