I’ve been tagged by Jennytc.
1. Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people!
2. Then leave a comment that says ‘You are tagged’ in their comments telling them to read your blog.
My weird and wonderful facts are:
1. I go in trepidation of door handles. It goes back to an office block I worked in where the handles regularly gave me static shocks.
3. My ongoing family history research probably makes me guilty of ancestor worship.
4. My ggg-grandfather supplied the stone to build the second Woodhead Tunnel, as well as keeping the navvies happy by running a beerhouse. (See No. 3)
5. I’ve fleetingly met David Mellor, Alan Milburn, Edwina Currie, Virginia Bottomley (and her dad), John Reid, Ken Clarke and Hazel Blears all of whom were/are extremely personable and capable. Except David Mellor. Guessed the connection? Apart from all being politicians I mean.
6. Hard to believe I know, but I quite like doing the ironing, as long as there’s something worth listening to on the radio. Hence the ironing picture by Degas above.
7. I can wiggle my ears.
8. I do not sport a tattoo, or earrings or other face furniture. My body has no piercings and I never park in disabled parking bays. I don’t chew gum or spit in the street, nor do I drive in the middle lane on a clear motorway. All in all, I think this makes me a pretty unique person!