It has been a while, but I’ve been tagged again by Jennyta. The idea is that I write five things about myself that I haven’t written about before. This isn’t easy. When you blather away the way I do it’s hard to keep track of what you’ve mentioned and what you haven’t.
But as they say on Just a Minute, I shall try to do so without repetition, hesitation, er.., repetition, deviation or catfish:
- I am the product of the old Grammar school system and sometimes suspect I am the reason for Tony Crosland’s determination to scrap them in favour of comprehensives.
- The intuition bit of my Myers Briggs psychometric ENTP type is almost off the scale which apparently explains why I can turn up at the airport when going on holiday and ask Mrs P, “Where is it we’re going again?”
- I passed my Cycling Proficiency Test with flying colours, the one they scrapped in schools and are looking to reintroduce.
- Rosa Luxemburg was one of my early political heroes and influences. (Oops, I have mentioned her before, but only in passing.)
- I collect pieces of string and my ambition is to enter the Guinness Book of Records as the owner of the longest and most knotted string collection.
Okay, so number five was a lie, but we all aspire to be interesting!