Not that I’ve met many superheroes, but they do exist as you can see from the photo of Knight Warrior with his sidekick, Check Hoodie Man who is demonstrating his ability to morph his fingers into the shape of a pistol.
Knight Warrior (aka gardener Roger Hayhurst) patrols the mean streets of Salford helping little old ladies across the road, rescuing cats from trees and striking fear into the hearts of local gang lords.
Below is an interview he gave to the
Daily Planet Manchester Evening News which also captures his super powers on film. See him:
- Talk out of sync;
- Leap a park bench in a single bound;
- Kapow Mr Invisible;
- Swoop to collect a criminally discarded cola bottle;
- Peer around trees using his special peeking power;
- Use a handrail to descend steps;
- Move faster than a speeding ticket.