Like the watch left, I am slowly melting having finished work tonight with a whole two weeks leave to relax and enjoy. Trouble is, I have not a single plan of what to do with myself for the next fortnight, other than five days blocked out for the fifth test and a night or three away for Mrs P’s birthday.
I had a vague plan to completely revamp my family history website. What I had in mind was to update my web skills to build a database driven alternative, but it’s too big a task for now. And would take much longer than the time I had.
So I’d better make list of the manageable:
- Finish that Orcs Omnibus book started last week.
- Catch up on family history research left lying fallow for some time.
- Speak to and meet friends and family I haven’t had time for recently.
- Come up with some good prezzie ideas for Mrs P’s birthday.
- Watch England (and Wales) winning the Ashes.
- Play and solve the adventure version of BeTrapped.
- Subscribe to Dad’s Army, the partwork.
- Abandon at least one unhealthy life activity.
Time will tell how successful I might be. I’m tackling No. 8 immediately — no sugar in tea or coffee. Well you have to start somewhere.